Friday, January 8, 2010

Anyone had acne laser treatment??? does it work?

I have really bad %26quot;bacne%26quot; and and sorta bad on my forehead and around my mouth. i%26#039;ve tried EVERYTHING possible, and nothing works. thousands of dollars on herbs, treatments, cleanses, creams, clays, scrubs, pills.....everything! i%26#039;m not sure if laser treatements are covered by my insurance, but if it is, do u recomend it?????


PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE! THANKS!|||My sister had really bad acne also and tried just about everything. Our dermatologist recommended laser treatments. They were almost 1000 dollars a session and she needed a few treatments, I think it was 3. I forgot the name of the treatment but I can describe it to you lol. They put a creamy sort of substance on the face and then use the laser. She also did the one without the cream DID NOT WORK and was a total waste of money. The one with the cream on the other hand, miracle worker! It was a pain in the *** because she couldn%26#039;t see sunlight for 3 days after a treatment and had to leave the doc%26#039;s office with a scarf covering her face. (Treatments every 4 weeks) The blinds in the house also had to be closed for those 3 days... yeah I know it%26#039;s crazy! But if your really serious about getting your acne treated and your willing to spend the money I think it%26#039;ll definitely work for you, just go see a respected dermatologist who%26#039;s been around for a while!|||it%26#039;ll get rid of the acne for awhile..but it will come back and you%26#039;ll have to do another treatment of it. it does work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment