Friday, January 8, 2010

Ur opinion on Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Treatment?

I already bought it, used it 4 a few days, but i%26#039;m still on the fence bout it. it worked it some areas but left some that still needs improvement. ur opinion plz! and should i stop if its not rlly helping?|||man, i tried that stuff and it burned my face!! literally, while i was rubbing it on to other parts of my face, the parts that had it would start to burn and i%26#039;d have to wash it off. i loved the results, lol, but it wasn%26#039;t worth it. of course, i have super sensitive skin, so other than the burning it worked well. if you have skin like mine, don%26#039;t use it. if you don%26#039;t have skin anything like mine, i would totally use it.|||Neutrogena costs more, and it does less for me. I own 2 Neutrogena Products: The Wave and the stress control pads. The Wave is acceptable, the stress control line is crap. Try Clean and Clear Advantagr, they did the trick for me.|||its helping and it take about a month....

No comments:

Post a Comment