Friday, January 8, 2010

Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??

have you or anyone you know had this procedure done? Were you/they satisfied with the outcome? what do you know about it and how much does it usually cost. Before and after pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..|||I have never had it done before, but since I want to be a dermatologists when I grow up I%26#039;ve read a bit about it. I think it can be pretty spendy, but I haven%26#039;t heard of anyone being unsatisfied with it. The lazer works really well, I don%26#039;t have any before or after pictures, but I noticed that the patients had a really large improvment. I have heard it may sting a little, but not too bad. I%26#039;ve heard alot of good things about it. If you are still really hesitant about doing a lzer treatment then maybe talk to them about microdermabrasion. although for acne scares the fraxel lazer is probabaly best.

No comments:

Post a Comment