Friday, January 8, 2010

BEST over the counter acne wash/treatment for this preggo face!!!!!!!!!?

my face is getting out of control i cant beleive it.. i was never like this with my son... i am amazed and digusted,,, i wash my face a few times a day.. any mom know the best over the counter acne treatment??!! i need help! (anything but proactiv please) im talking something i can buy at the store|||UR FIRST mistake is washing ur face a %26quot;few times a day%26quot;


ur not letting ur skin heal itself. i cant see what kind of acne you got, but whatever u do, get ur hands on some salycilic acid based acne cream (available at any drugstore. or walmart)


and most important of all


TEA TREE OIL face wash


look it up to see if im lying. this is by far the best stuff for acne. tea tree oil.


and dont wash ur face more than twice a day. once should be ok and put the acne cream on it after u wash|||I did the very same thing with me son. my face had never been that bad till i was pregnant. I tried everything clean and clear, clearsil, nutrogena none of them worked for me. but up here at our wal-mart i found some stuff called acne free. it worked really well. it was around 20 dollars. the only thing was that it made my face really dry so i bought some olay moisturizing lotion and after the three part treatment i used it. it worked pretty well now i am still using it and my son is 17 months|||Dr. Wexler%26#039;s Foam Cleanser found at Bath %26amp; Body . . .its the best . . .you see result in a little over a week. Runs for about $20 a bottle|||phisoderm worked for me and it doesnt contain any of the bad stuff the docs warn you about. look for the 3 step treatment.|||I really like the Avon acne line. I works great for me.|||i dont think its bad... i mean u look hot :) but use clean and clear acne control if its really bugging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment