Friday, January 8, 2010

Clean&Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment..Does it work?!?

I bought it last night. Put it on last night and this morning..I don%26#039;t see a difference at all?





I%26#039;m not even sure if you%26#039;d be able to see a difference so soon..





Does anyone use it?


Does anyone know if it really works?|||I found this website with an e-book that has TONS of info on ways to clear your skin without using harsh products or over the counter products... and if you follow the steps, step-by-step it will clear your acne in 2-4 days!!





There is free info on the site too, if you don%26#039;t want to buy the book!





Here is the link:


http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web10鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!!|||None of the over the counter products seem to work for anybody


I found a product the really worked for me and my daughter%26#039;s acne


is called %26quot;Vanishing Point 7.5%26quot; use it as a toner or as a spot treatment and the acne will be gone in no time


you may also want to get a good cleanser to deep clean your skin first I love %26quot;Clean slate%26quot; both from %26quot;Abrione%26quot;|||I use Clean%26amp;Clear maximum strength Persa-Gel 10, which is a spot treatment... I don%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s the same one. Well I like mine, it says to put it on 3 time a day and after a few days I notice it drys it out faster and doesn%26#039;t leave the area flaky like other spot treatments. Also if i notice a new one coming I start putting it on 3 times a day and it keeps it away :0) |||I have it. It only works on big, painful zits but other wise it made my skin irritated. I am not going to buy it again. It does not work for me.


Hope that helps!


|||it dosen%26#039;t work at all





it is better to replace it by nitrogena


it is much better|||Well my Friend uses it and it seems to work for her so yes i think it works..|||no it doesnt work! its ****

No comments:

Post a Comment