Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some really fast acne spot treatments that WORK?

I%26#039;m willing to spend a lot. I really need something that works, I%26#039;m tired of these pimples coming up out of no where. Hope you can help!


Thanks!|||AcneFree! It works great! It may sting a little at first, but it really works. It%26#039;s in a little orange box, and it%26#039;s actually just a little orange tube on the inside. Unfortunately, it%26#039;s also pricey. Around 20 dollars when I bought it. But it works and it actually lasts for a while.





I had pretty bad acne, and you still have to use it daily, but I think it took about a week to show really good improvements, which is faster than a lot of other treatments. Most take up to two or three weeks.





Also, a warning. It makes my skin dry. It might not make yours dry, because I have very sensitive skin. But don%26#039;t be freaked if it happens because you can use some lotion or something.|||I went to the dermatologist. It is the best way to cure your acne.


She prescribed me a topical alcohol (doesn%26#039;t burn) for the day, and Retin-A cream for night. She also gave me tetracycline pills to take 4 two months. It%26#039;s been about 5 months now, and I only get a very small breakout now and then. I used to be blistering!|||Scrub the face with salt sprinkled liberally in your hands. Rinse with water. Then apply a wedge of lemon all over the face, and leave the juice on your face. Lemon juice is antiseptic,astringent, and cleansing. iF YOU WANT, YOU CAN APPLY LEMON TWICE--ONCE TO WASH, AND NEXT TO LEAVE ON. Realemon is second-best if you do not want to slice lemons. And this treatment is cheap. It works best, though.|||If you%26#039;re willing to spend a lot. Try Proactive. I%26#039;ve never tried it, but some of my friends have and said its the only thing that works. You can get the number off TV or on the internet. Its $19.95 + S%26amp;H. So altogether it should be about $26-$27.





Good luck!|||Wash your face with soap really well, the kind with the little blue bits in is good, then rinse it off with really really cold water, to make your face feel numb, i find that that works really well.|||Start taking Bio combination No 20 available with Homeopathy Medicine shops and take 4 tablets four times a day and see the medicine working positively for any kind of skin related issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment