Friday, January 8, 2010

What treatment worked for your severe acne?

i have pretty bad acne and have tried everything...nothing seems to work!!! I have used clearasil, proactiv, retin A, neutrogena....the list goes on and on but none of them worked for me. What worked for you?|||he products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!|||Acutane, but, it%26#039;s controversial. It does work however, make sure you do your research and that your dermatologists takes a blood sample every so often to make sure you are doing okay.|||Go to your dermatologist and ask him about Acutane...people have had remarkable results....your lips will get dry though and a few minor side effects..usually it will clear it up....|||you can try http://www.acnefreecare.com


has everything about acne clear|||Accutane. It%26#039;s worth the risks. There%26#039;s a generic brand called Amnesteem. To take that for a while and then not deal with all the lotions and gels...ugh. Definitely worth it. It will make your skin baby soft and hopefully after your treatment you won%26#039;t have to take anything ever again after that.|||proactive use it everyday|||I went to a dermatologist and the Dr told me to take accutane and it works well for severe acne....u should go to a Dermatologist and try accutane it works well

No comments:

Post a Comment