Friday, January 8, 2010

What Are Some Good, Inexpensvive Acne Treatments? Read Details Please?

I have pretty bad acne on my chin and forehead (I just got bangs). At the moment I%26#039;m using a facial wash not exactly for acne (Garnier Nutritionisite) but I%26#039;m hoping it will prevent future breakouts. I%26#039;m going out today to buy something I heard worked called Persa Gel (I think that%26#039;s correct spelling). I need something inexpensive that doesn%26#039;t have to be ordered off of television! Thanks!|||I use acnefree.You can buy it a walmart.


It has 3 bottles.one to use before you take a shower.one to put on in the morning and one to put on before you go to bed.It really helps and is inexpensive.|||i was just browsing the net searching for a solution and i found out across i real good product tht u can try out i have added the url in my source :)

No comments:

Post a Comment