Friday, January 8, 2010

Tea tree oil as an acne spot treatment?

any good? i have few pimples and zits|||tea tree oil works wonderfully. it has anti-bacterial and anti-blemish properties. don%26#039;t worry. i use tea tree essential oil and tea tree oil bar soap from the body shop and my blemishes cleared away!|||yups its gd..beside u can also use acne clear frm watson and apply on the pimples..um i tht u can also dainty aloe mask frm sgwebsite at 88db and apply ur face to reduce the pimples size..|||Yes I think so! I love tea tree oil. It is good for a lot of skin problems. Just be sure that you don%26#039;t ever ingest (eat or drink) it. I works well on my pimples and I use it to clean my nose piercing too.|||Yea it helps dry them up.|||good as a short term treatment so try and get a creem or gel from the chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment