Monday, April 26, 2010

Acne and Blackhead treatment?

So alot of the products I have say that it might make skin too try if I use them all together. Ive tried stridex and neutrogena acne wash (not at the same time) and both overdry and just make my face go into overdrive on the oil. So Im thinking, what are your opinions of using the oil free acne wash when I shower, then using this neutrogena rapid clear acne face lotion (I tried it and it seems to make me not dry out so my pours dont go awall on the oil) and then using a 10% benzoyl peroxide solution in the evening before bed every other day? And will this take care of blackheads too over time? And do I need to steam my face before using any of those things or does using that acne wash in the shower do the trick since I take warm showers? (like is the warm shower enough for the acne wash and do I then need to steam or warm my face for the lotion and benzoyl peroxide?)





The neutrogena things are both 2.5% Salytic acid by the way.





Thanks to anyone that can help me out on this one!|||I kind of have the same problem. I hear that doing the salyic acid in the morning and the bezoyl at night help-i tried this for a while and my face go really dry but i guess you have to stick it out for a while and that it may get worse before it gets better...but it will get better. 10% benzoyl peroxide seems like a bit much the wash i use is 2.5% and it does the trick. Good luck...ps using to many topicals/washes will over dry the face and you should always use moisturizer cause if your face is moisturized it wont produce so much oil.|||Use that and some Biore products. I would recommend that you use the Biore pore strips and facial mask. If you think it would be weird to use these because your a guy talk to a dermatologist. Don%26#039;t use the products too much, so it won%26#039;t dry out your skin. Also, use a moisturizer and use Almay products for your specific skin type. You can find all these products at Walmart.|||You have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don%26#039;t pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. While you%26#039;re waiting for your skin to clear, remind yourself that acne is a challenge that you will overcome soon. Once you%26#039;re rid of it, tell all your friends how you did it. That%26#039;s what I%26#039;m doing. God Bless.


Source(s):


http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html|||Well for one I don%26#039;t really use any acne products but a good one is proactiv.But usually for mysef I wash my face twice daily in the morning and afternoon every day and i don%26#039;t have any breakout problems. So maybe try that instead of using products, maybe it will help.Just make sure that you put some cream on your face after if its too dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment