Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone used Proactive acne treatments and would recommend it?

I am really considering buying this online today. Have had so many different medications from docs, nothing seems to work. Im 24 and have periods when I have hardly any spots then when I have an outbreak it can last weeks and they are really sore and ugly. I want to know if this is worth a try.|||Do you know anyone who%26#039;s already using it? I%26#039;d suggest you ask them for a sample or ask them to give you a little bit so you can try it for two to three days. My sister was raving about it and gave me a bottle and when I tried it, it turned out I was allergic to it. My other sister tried it and it worked for her. So see if you can get a sample. I would%26#039;ve hated paying for it and finding out it wouldn%26#039;t work.





Of my two sisters, only one of them had problem acne. The other sister just wanted to deal with the occasional breakout and have clear skin. Proactive worked for both of them. In my case, I just wanted to get clear skin and avoid breakouts. Every situation is different.|||I haven%26#039;t but I used to suffer from dreadful acne for years and after numerous over the counter and doctor-prescribed treatments, the only thing that worked for me was Dianette, the contraceptive pill.





And believe me, it worked. I now have perfect skin most of the time and nearly perfect skin at that time of the month. It made me a changed woman, helped me build up my confidence and become a much brighter person!





They do monitor you while you%26#039;re on it because like other pills it has been linked to side effects and so they%26#039;ll only put you on it for as long as necessary.|||i have, it works but i had headacxhes for ages|||Not tried it. Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.|||i would recommend it only if your skin is not too sensitive. I tried it and it worked ok for a bit but then my skin started getting worse. The doc told me that this is due to sensitive skin. if your skin is sensitive try something like clearpores or acnezine. http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/ac鈥?/a>





good luck.|||Hey. I haven%26#039;t tried it because I heard a couple of people say it made thiers worse, and also you have to keep using it otherwise it just comes back. Put %26quot;Proactive%26quot; into the search function on the Yahoo Answers page and it will take you to all the people who have asked the same question and what people said back - pretty useful.


Think you need to look at your diet too, the usual things of water, fruit and veg, vitamins B %26amp; E, Zinc supplements etc.


Best of luck|||yes right after you use it, then it gets oily since your skin is so try. honestly, i don%26#039;t think proactiv is the solution to your skins problems. face it, its jus sm that they make you think ur problems are solved but they are not. as much as you and millions of others out there want to believe this is true, its NOT. just bc its huge publicly advertised doesnt mean its any better than other products out there, like over the counter ones. i strongly suggest you not to use it bc its almost like a drug, make u more dependent on it, in the end you spend all that money and you will have a worse problem than before. ITS RIPOFF. yes its very tempting w/ those before and after photos, but do yourself a favor and save those money. those business ppl knows how to attract viewers and use celebrities like lindsey (who they paid like $2million to be the spokesperson) and jessica simpson (who reported said she doesnt even use proactiv, she used accutine).


if u did decide to buy it, in the future u will come back to this moment and wished u hadnt spent those money.

No comments:

Post a Comment