Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Im a 16 year old teen and i want to ask how can i get rid of my acne, Please tell me the best acne treatments?

apply lemon juice and honey|||Try proactive! It worked for my sister!


They sell it at TV but my sister bought it at a stand in the mall for like $45.00 Try it!|||Teens get pimples because of Acne..To get rid of pimples try keeping ur skin healthy by drinking at least 10-12 glasses of water a day. You could also drink a water of lime juice (without sugar) every morning, cause it is said to make skin glow. In addition, you could also try using the scar free pimple treatment creams such as Himalaya, Pro-active, Neutrogena, Ponds and so on..





And yeah, avoid fried food, or food with too much oil and fat too...and try to eat as many veggies as you can too!





Good luck! ;)|||ProActiv never worked for me.. Lol. I just usedNeutrogena Cream Acne Cleanser (orange bottle @ drug store/Wal Mart). It has like.. 2% salicylic acid. It works wonders. That%26#039;s what my dermatologist recommended, and she was totally right.


A few other things that helped:


Drinking tons of water.


Making sure my sheets and pillowcases were clean.


Using white washcloths and towels.


Oh-and make sure that immediately after you exercise, you take a shower.


Hope I%26#039;ve helped!|||theres many ways, if u have the moeny proactiv, if not if u want to make ur own like i do, theres tons of things u can use. egg whites. honey, milk, avacado, papaya etc. look up recipes for it but i think it works so much better than proactiv becuz for one its cheaper and its all natural.|||proactiv! i%26#039;ve used it since i was probably your age i%26#039;m 28 now and it%26#039;s the greatest! i never get zits/pimples. also if you%26#039;re not on birthcontrol that really helps out to.|||ProActiv is definitely the best.





I use it, and it definitely has great results.|||Try this!Good Luck!





All natural mask for oily skin=





1 mashed avocado


2 tbsp juice from a lime


1 tbsp honey





***Mix well and apply as mask. Let dry and rinse off.***





Avocado is also used traditionally to heal skin problems. The pulp is also believed to be both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.





The therapeutic properties of lime in skincare are astringent, anti-scorbutic, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, disinfectant, restorative and tonic.





Really, there is no simpler way to bring a smooth glow to your skin than with honey beauty recipes. Honey鈥檚 ability to absorb and retain moisture make it an ideal ingredient in a lot of cosmetics as it helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying. It is known that ancient beauties regularly applied a mixture of honey and milk to the face to keep the skin young-looking, radiant, and smooth.





You will need the honey as balance. You want your skin to have a glow without being oily. You also don%26#039;t want a dried out face!





This all natural mask also has a cooling effect to it... Very soothing. It also smells delicious!! Relax and enjoy the benefits of nature! Good luck...I know you will enjoy!|||PRO-ACTIV, PRO-ACTIV, PRO-ACTIV








http://www.proactiv.com/











It works flawlessly for EVERYONE that I know.





It%26#039;s about $45 after the shipping BUT it works.|||I used to have really bad acne and i tried everything. i started using Proactiv about 3 months ago and it really does work. it takes a couple of weeks to start working but i was so shocked. try it i wish everyone one with acne would.|||hah put your period on it ;)|||When I was in high school I used to get a lot of acne as well... I tried all the creams you can get in stores and I even tried Pro Activ. None of these products seemed to do anything for me, and if anything, it made the acne worse. So I finally went to a dermatologist, and he prescirbed me a pill that I took twice a day... and they worked like magic. I had to take them continuously for about a year, but I%26#039;ve never had a problem ever since. I don%26#039;t remember what they were called, but I do remember that they were really little blue ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment