Monday, April 26, 2010

I know there is not any sure shot treatment for acne but wht are ways to hav neat and clean skin?

there are many face soaps, creams etc. but they r not effective i know they go by their own but i need to know how can i not hav them at all|||after you get your skin well cleaned but not irritated with too aggressive treatment you you can go see a dermatologist(skin doctor)to ask for pills that will help you control your hormones.and last but most uncomfortable-wait.|||Wash your face 5 times a day with clean water ,,, daily . It will leave all pores clean and open ,,, and you will remember me always .|||There are sure fire ways to take care of acne. If you%26#039;ve done the over the counter thing, you need to see a doctor. There are several kinds of prescriptions that will work for most people. If all else fails, as it did with my child, then your doctor can prescribe Accuntane. Its very expensive and restrictions are many, but it will clear your skin up. Goggle it and learn about it, then schedule a appointment.|||Wash your face in the shower.|||What I do to keep my face neat and clean is to wash my face with Dove sensitive skin. Its gentle and wont irritate ur skin. I try not to put any chemicals on my face. Do u wear face powder that clogs ur skin pores.|||a script from your dr., BENZIOD=PEROXIDE - it comes in a tube and you squeeze it out. Then you just rub in on your clean face after you wash up. My 17 yo used it for about 1 week and all cleared up. If u have insurance they should cover it..... good luck|||My sister and I used a product called Murad Acne Complex. It is a system that has clenser then a then gel you put over your whole face, then a acne spot treatment you put on pimples the last step is a lotion. It is so great. You do it in the morning and at night. I saw a difference in a few days. My sister had such bad acne she was on a really strong medication. It got rid of her acne. I don%26#039;t have acne now, but I still use the face wash and lotion. I had tried many over the counter and prescription products adn this is the one that worked the best. My sister and I say this is a miracle product. Here is the link


http://www.murad.com/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.js鈥?/a>|||well from what i know, washing two times a day is best without excerise, if u do exercise take a shower and use your acne treatments in there. dont and i repeat dont use the treatments more than 4 times without exercise because if u do, your skin will get dry and will cause u to get even more acne

No comments:

Post a Comment