Monday, April 26, 2010

Looking for a good scar-fading treatment? (not acne)?

I have lots of rather deep scars from self-mutilation. I know that some people like their scars, and some people keep them as memories... but I am not one of those people. To me they are memories from someone else%26#039;s life, someone that has no place in my recovery nor where I am today.





So, I was wondering if somebody can refer me to a good scar-removal, scar-fading, or scar treatment of some kind? Thanks in advance.|||One product that might be of help is something called Mederma. You can find generic versions of it in the drugstore.





Vitamin E oil could be another option to help with the scar tissues.





However, I would recommend checking with your doctor as well because they may have some additional suggestions that can be of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment