Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am a teen girl and i have acne I tryed alot of treatment but none of them really worked.?

Does Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit works on acne??


please do help me you wonderful people


thank u


and enjoy ur nigth|||Since you%26#039;re a teenager, you%26#039;re most likely getting acne from all the hormonal changes going on inside your body.





I tried the clean and clear kit and it did not work for me. It works for some, but not everyone...and you won%26#039;t really know until you try it yourself.





But, if you want to see more treatment options, check out these links:


http://www.skinacea.com/acne/treat_list.鈥?/a>


http://www.skinacea.com/product_recs/rec鈥?/a>





Try not to stress out over it too much because you are your own worst critic!|||I used to have mad crazy acne. It was terrible. I tried all the stuff I could buy at the store. I tried Proactiv. I even went to the dermatologist and tried different antibiotics and creams that literally burned my skin. Then, after trying everything, I got on Accutane. It worked. It%26#039;s a pretty strong drug and it%26#039;s not for everyone. Really, like other people said here, all skin is different, but also there are different kinds of acne. If none of the stuff over the counter works (in my opinion, benzoyl peroxide products with at least 10% is the best for acne) go to a dermatologist and talk to them so they can help you figure out what kind of acne you have and the best treatment for it. And make sure you follow the directions they give you exactly to make sure te medicines works the best it can.|||Benzoyl Peroxide!! you can get it from over the counter at walmart. When you first use it, u will break out and ur skinw will get flaky cuz its drying out ur pimples, so use a moisturizer after u put it on. But then after a couple of weeks, ur skin will be so clear! Benzoyl Peroxide works by controlling the bacteria that cause acne. It can be used to treat acne on the face and body, and is most frequently found in cleansers, gels and lotions. I have the Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Acne Wash. You put it on at night and wash it off the next morning. But becareful cuz it can bleach ur hair, so dont put it on ur eyebrows lol.|||For me, when I was going through acne problems, I used Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control. You can get it at Target or Walmart.





Here%26#039;s a picture of it:


http://www.teenvogue.com/images/beauty/besl03_beautyawards.jpg





For me, it worked really well. My face is now clear, and all my blemish, including acne is gone. I washed my face three to four times a day with COLD water. Hot, or warm, water tends to increase the oil in your pores. If your skin starts to become dry because you%26#039;re washing your face too much, decrease the amount of time you wash your face. In addition, I also drank a lot of water, and that helped, too.





It%26#039;s not a miracle worker, so give it some time to clear up your face.|||hmm i wouldnt know ive never used it.


but i used to have pretty bad acne and i used acne free.


its kind of like proactive, it has three steps to it, but you can buy it in stores like fredmyers, walgreens, and walmart.


it really cleared my skin up.


it works better than proactive.|||Use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and facial scrub





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Mint%20Julep%20Masque/QUEENH17,default,pd.html?cgid=Skin01-06





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Mint%20Julep%20Natural%20Face%20Scrub/SBS-675132,default,pd.html?cgid=Skin01-07|||i use mary kay but everyone%26#039;s skin is different. i%26#039;m not sure how clean and %26amp; clear kit works because i have sensitive skin and most of those don%26#039;t work for me.|||well, its hard to point out a certain product since every ones skin is diff.


but yes Clean %26amp; Clear does work for some ..





or just go to the dermatologist|||Try benzoyl peroxide.|||Try proactive because it has a money back garentee which will help you if it doesnt work,|||Proactiv works for me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment