Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good acne treatments?

Okay.


I%26#039;m 14 and everything I%26#039;ve tried for my acne doesn%26#039;t work.


It%26#039;s hard for me to find something because I have really sensitive skin.


I also don%26#039;t have the money to get expensive stuff like proactiv.


Any help?|||Use a gentle soap and don%26#039;t use a wash cloth. (stimulates oily secretions)


Watch what you eat. Chocolate doesn%26#039;t cause acne but the oil and butter in it can contribute to it. Stay away from fried, greasy foods. (should anyway. bad for your heart)


Sugar has been known to up the outbreaks, too. Don%26#039;t know why but....


Hey, I%26#039;ve been where you are. Know it isn%26#039;t easy and know it can really do a number to your self-esteem. But diet and exercise, working out any stress helped me out. Fruits and vegetables. Bigtime!


I wish you well and keep a smile on your face, no matter what. It%26#039;s the greatest beauty aid there is....inside and out.|||my friend started getting acne when she was 10 and she has always used differen. everything she had tried didn%26#039;t work either. she did tell me that her insurance doesn%26#039;t cover it, so she pays 100$ a tube, which is crazy. but you can ask your parents if your insurance covers it. but good luck.|||Proactive!|||clean and clear. they have realy good stuff like in shower facials. it makes ur skin feel way soft =]


gooood luck

No comments:

Post a Comment