Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good acne treatments?

what are some good pimple treatments for pimples that are current and what is something that keeps your face clear and prevents breakouts.|||TOPICAL DISINFECTING: Benzoyl peroxide is considered the most effective over-the-counter choice for a topical disinfectant to fight acne. You buy it in a cream form





Clean and clear has one in a 5% and 10% concentration.(Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10 (or 5), Maximum Strength). That will help clear up the acne. it worked really well for me!





Proactive has benzoyl peroxide IN it but its only a 2.5% concentration.





read: http://www.cosmeticscop.com/acne-treatme鈥?/a>|||Apple fast method is one of effective treatment, inexpensive too. Its easy home remedies. I trust this treatment because this is naturally for any skin types. Try it.


Instruction :


1. Eat 10 or more Red Delicious Apples per day for three days, drink water only and 3oz of grape juice the last day only.


2. You also needed to massage pure castor oil into your affected skin each night before retiring. Steam face with hot (not hot enough to burn), washcloth. You must do this for a minimum of 20 minutes in the morning and at night. This was to help keep the pores open.


Its really work to me, may this can help you.





Tips to prevent :


1. Use soap or cleansers that are deodorant free and won%26#039;t irritate the skin.


2. Drink lots of water, it is important to keep your skin hydrated or it will loose its moisture and appear dry.


3. Eating healthy foods and cutting back on caffeine and sugars.


Good luck.|||My son developed terrible acne. The doctor and medicine didn%26#039;t seem to help. This is what worked:


Wash face with warm water and soap 2 or 3 times a day. Use a wash cloth but don%26#039;t scrub. Dry the face and dab on peroxide. Cut out eating greasy food like pizza, stop drinking pop, cut back on sugar (especially candy and chocolate).


My son%26#039;s acne disappeared in 3 months.|||it depends on how severe the acne is. I had moderate acne that wouldn%26#039;t go away. i tried proactive and may kay products. i tried antibiotics and topical treatments. the only thing that worked for me was accutane. It was harsh. Your skin and especially lips will be more dry than you could ever imagine, but it works. really works. I ha vent had a pimple since and that was a couple years ago. ask your doctor|||i mix clearisil with this stuff that has these beads in it and what i do is i rub it on my face for rougley 5-8 mins then i let it sit for about 5-10 mins then i jump in the shower and wash it off. it worked really really great for me i was very impressed it cleared my whole face in like a week. also my mom she uses baking soda she said it works but i havent tried it.|||I%26#039;m sorry but Proactive DOES NOT work. It may seem so when you are using it, but when you stop it pops but up but all at the same time. All it does is hold acne back untill you have stoped using it.|||clean %26amp; clear


http://www.splendicity.com/shopaholicsda鈥?/a>


it%26#039;s inexpensive and works good.


It seriously get%26#039;s rid of my blemishes in like 2 days. I love it|||I use ProActiv and wash my face 3 times a day and if possible keep away from makeups and milk, if you limit milk intake and stay away from makeupas much as possible, it really helps!





Hope this helps!|||I would ask your parents or just go to see your local dermatologist. They can prescribe you with medication that will suit your needs perfectly. They personalize the prescription to your skin type. I did this and it has changed my life.|||my daughter says the only thing that helped her


was scrubbing with sea salt,it not only cured her acne


but she says her skin has never been softer.|||Proactive|||clearasil|||differen


be careful.. its $150 and not over the counter and rele strong

No comments:

Post a Comment