Monday, April 26, 2010

Pls tell me treatment for acne pores in my face?

pls tell me treatment for acne pores in my face? thanks|||Try this website: http://healing.about.com/cs/skincare/a/u鈥?/a>





*It gives you a lot of information on how to clear acne*





But, If you are looking for a medicine/drug try Differin


http://www.differin.com/|||This will sort it out, I know as I too had bad acne, get a face wash with benzoyl peroxide 10%, this will kill the bacteria on and inside your pores, also cleans out the pores/black heads, just squeeze some onto your hand then put on each side of face, chin and forehead and message it into your skin especially the places with most acne, let it dry for about 2 mins, then wash your face in a sink of warmish water, its best to also wash your face in warm water before apllying the face wash, then pat dry, after this you will need a moisturizer perferably one which contains no oil ingrediants. I do this in the morning before getting a shower, but at night i would put a smaller bit of benzoyl peroxide on a wet cotton pad as it does%26#039;nt dry the skin as much and therefore no need for putting moisturizer on b4 going to bed.





I also use 10% sialyic acid, put that on a cotton pad and rub into my pores all over face, this will be more affective than benzoyl peroxide but you should only do it once a week as it really removes the top dead layer of skin and lets the new skin underneath breath, therefore cleaning out the pores and preventing them from being clogged up, you will also need a good moisturizer for this.|||Well you can try growing old|||I%26#039;ve used Ery-Max and Tetracycline, two of the things you can get from the doctor. Ery-Max did not help me at all, but Tetracycline helped me a little bit, all though I still got quite many zits and acne pores :/|||see a dermogologist, they will find somethign that works for you. i tried all different thigns with mine until we found somethign that worked, when i was a teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment