Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vitacilina treatment acne?

does vitacilina work for acne and to prevent breakouts


my mom always tells me to use it so my face could clear up and so my skin wont get dry


i was thinking of using the regular 10% benzoyl peroxide clearasil creme then when my face clears up, use the vitacilina instead to prevent them and so my face can get soft|||vitacilina is used for a wide varirty of things like diaper rash and burns and lately it%26#039;s been used to help combat zits. Only thing you can do is try it, because what works on one might not work on another.





One of the most commonly used ingredients, Benzoyl Peroxide can be very effective in treating mild cases of non-inflammatory acne. It鈥檚 safe for children as well as adults, and may combined with other topical or oral treatments.





Benzoyl Peroxide - HOW IT WORKS








Benzoyl peroxide works by destroying P. acnes, the bacteria that causes the condition acne. It acts as an antiseptic and oxidizing agent, reducing the number of blocked pores. It may be 2鈥? weeks before you begin to see improvement.





NOTE: While benzoyl peroxide kills existing P. acnes, it does not increase your body鈥檚 natural resistance to bacteria. So even when your breakouts begin to disappear, you should keep treating acne-prone areas. Why? This course of acne treatment kills bacteria, but it does not affect sebum production or the rate at which you shed your dead skin cells. If you stop using it, the bacteria 鈥?and your acne 鈥?will return.

1 comment:

  1. I have just bought some vitacillina as I read it is effective at treating ance as it is an antibiotic cream. I have also read that you should continue to use benzoyl peroxide with it as it helps to keep the antibiotic from becoming resistant. I put the benzoyl peroxide on after I have washed my face and wait for that to dry then apply the vitacillina. I have only used it for 2 days and I have cystic acne and the cysts have slightly shrunk already. I would expect using the benzoyl peroxide also helps to combat the oil in vitacillina as it contains liquid paraffin so would help to dry that out a bit. That is just an educated guess though.I hope that helps. Apparently you need to keep using the vitacilina even when your ance has improved and it can take 2 weeks before you see a noticeable difference. It does ferl quite like vaseline on your face so i apply it at night and only a little in the morning.

    ReplyDelete