Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good acne treatments for a teenager?

I%26#039;m 14 years old and I get really bad acne, my skin is oily but kind of dry. I get a lot of blackheads (mostly genetic) and my skin is kind of dull. Mostly around my period, that%26#039;s when I breakout the most. Do you know any good non-perscription topical medications I can use such as nutragena, proactiv, etc?? Thanks.|||Aveeno: Clear Complexion foaming cleanser


I have the same skin as u! this worked really well! good luck:)


and im the same age 2! kinda weird....|||Vitamin A (retin-a) and avoid greasy foods. Keep your calories low and don%26#039;t eat chocolate. Keep washing thoroughly with exfoiates and use a topical antiseptic like iodine and nu-skin.|||clearosal pads they sting a tiny but at first but im 13 and i use them before school and before i go to sleep another 1 is obesely pro active the only down side is that it cost a hole lot of money just go with those cleansing pads u will mot be disappointed !|||Yah- that is how my skin is too mostly but use the clean and clear oil-free foaming facial cleanser (it is orange) or the Nuetrogena acne soap bar.|||dove moisturizing soap. use it twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment