Monday, April 26, 2010

Fastest working acne spot treatment?

My acne has never been bad, but I get pretty big pimples when I do get them. I started to get one yesterday and I believe it%26#039;s still coming in. I have Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. The commercial said that 100% of the people that used it saw a reduction in redness or the size of a pimple the very next day. I never had that result.





I am going out of town this Friday and I want to look the best I can, so I would like to get rid of this pesky pimple. So I%26#039;m just wondering...what%26#039;s the best way to get rid of it by Friday?


(This is gross but...no it%26#039;s not a white-head, so I%26#039;m not popping it)|||he products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!|||put toothpaste on it overnight. The poroxide kills the infection without irritation|||i say proactive i use proactive and now my face is clear but put on da mask becuz datz da spot treatment|||if you have really sensitive skin, then do not use a product like noxema and clean and clear. try using proactive and if your acne is very severe, you can ask your dermatologist about accutane. it is a prescription acne medicine proven to work on even the worst cases of acne.|||Rub ice on it, it should reduce the redness for quick results





Then at night after your face has been washed rub garlic on it b/c it is a natural anitbiotic that works well





If you have really bad acne you can go to a dermatologist or your doctor who you see regularly and you can get pills and/or cream which really works





You could put hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip and rub it on the pimple and it will make it so you can easily pop it but this may leave a scar.





You could buy the cream called Zapzyt for spot treatment or use oxy pads to clean your face.





All of these methods i have perosnally used and seen results as well as my brothers.





Also, to help keep your skin healthy eat foods rich in vitamin e or antioxidants like peanut butter, almonds, spinach, brocoli, kiwis.|||It%26#039;s no wonder how ACNE torments many teens as well as older men and women because of the obvious facial marks it brings. However, if you are diligent enough, there are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> will work best for you. Try now and see the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment