Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clean and clear acne spot treatment?

I bought clean and clear acne spot treatment last night and i put it on my acne right before bed and when i woke up i didnt see a difference. i then put it on in the morning and nothing has changed at all. what am i doing wrong? also, before i put it on i always wash my face|||It may take longer than a day to work expecially for the first time you use it.|||Maybe Clean %26amp;Clear isn%26#039;t for you. There are some products not strong enough for different types of skin. You are doing the right thing by washing your face before putting it on though. Keep that up. I think what you need is Proactive Solution. It works for me, and is ment for sensitive skin so it shouldn%26#039;t harm you or anything.|||it doesn%26#039;t work on your skin. Some products work on some peoples skin NEVER ALL otherwise it would be a cure for acne. Search for other acne treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment