Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good acne treatments other than proactive?

i dont have a credit card so i cant get pro active so dose any one know some good acne treatments and where i can get it





thanx.|||I use clean n clear continous acne control...it comes in a purple bottle its a liquid face wash and comes out in a form of foam .....I used proactive b4 tht n it didnt work for me....thn I tried this and its amazing....almost all of my pimples r gone....u shud try tht.... :)





hope ths helps P.S. if u strt usng ths thn dont use anything else on yor face besides ths always wash yor face with ths it WILL work !!!|||Well, if you want hardcore acne treatment, then your best shot is Acutane.





You have to get a prescription for it though, but once you use it, your acne is gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment