Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best acne treatments for my sensitive skin?

so,ive recently been breaking out ALOT, and ALL THE TIME. and before this i used to have completely clear skin, and i drink lots of water and stuff like that. i also wash my face and remove all of my makeup.


ive heard that differin is good, but you need a prescription to use it.


are there any acne treatments that youve used that have worked for you? maybe ones that dont cost alot and you can just buy at cvs or something?|||One word my friend...Roaccutane!





I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finsih using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me beause when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my momey the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last month and he introduced me to Roaccutane. I decided to use it, and i am NOT dissapointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(thats what we all want right?)





I am still using it because I have to complete my year.





The best part of it is that it is a tablet that you take. Its not a soap or a toner or a 4-5 step procedure that gets on your nerve..just one little tablet.





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!





You willl not be dissapointed if you try this product.





This product is only available through perscription by a dermatologist.





Use it and see for yourself!





=]





This treatment last for about 7 years after you finish your course with it or longer.|||Acne can be caused by many different things, including sensitive skin. I have seen that pro-active work very well for some of my patients with sensitive skin.





Acne can also depend on age and changes in the body. If you are currently using any medications some of the side effects can be acne. I would suggest seeing a dermatoligist to get it looked at. Since acne can be part of a serious problem.|||I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision|||I found this awesome website and you can find more information,about your question,


Take your time to visit ,I hope this helps!








http://acne--skin--care.blogspot.com


http://skin--care--supplies.blogspot.com


http://tinyurl.com/bfwfur

No comments:

Post a Comment