Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone ever tried the hsn.com acne products called CONTINUOUSLY CLEAR YOUTH ACNE TREATMENT SYSTEM?

BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED





PROACTIV - BURNED MY SKIN


NEUTROGENA - DOESN%26#039;T WORK IRRITATED MY SKIN


CLEAN AND CLEAR - IT WORKS


CLEARASIL - DOESN%26#039;T WORK IRRITATED MY SKIN


MURAD ACNE COMPLEX - DOESN%26#039;T WORK





I HAVE SUFFERED FROM ACNE SINCE LIKE THE 6TH GRADE





NOW I AM A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I AM ABOUT TO GRADUATE may 16, 2008





somebody just tell if the hsn.com works





and i do drink alot of water a day i also have 2 or 3 bowel movements a day|||Yes I am using that line at the moment, but just ordered sensiclear to try. CC I think works better for mild acne but then again it depends on your skin, like Proactiv doesn%26#039;t work for everyone, me included. Try it and see if you like it, you can always send it back. I do recommend using a moistuerizer from the Serious Skin Care line, I use the A creams and it doesn%26#039;t make my skin breakout, only moisterizer I have tried that doesn%26#039;t! Hope this helped.|||If you really want to get the best, try %26quot;clear now skin care%26quot;. Quixtar.com actually holds their whole line of treatment.... its salicylic acid that you want. Believe me im in med school. This product has done great for me and it removes the bacteria that ultimately cause the acne and helps remove blemishes from previous attacks. It is like Proactiv, but without the chemicals that can irritate your skin. It works the same way with the treatment too... three step. It can really clear it fast and remove blemishes too if you reduce the sugar intake so as to reduce the ph of the skin. I have a acess key to get the discounts there if you want it..








ami


guitarqwert@yahoo|||Seriously.


I have skin that is prone to acne. But, i stay away from greasy foods as much as i can, i wash my face every morning. And i use a doctor prescribed cream called %26quot;Benzamycin%26quot; on my face at night. You should ask you doctor for that, honestly, it works wonders. I just a simple cream, it doesn%26#039;t burn, or irritate the skin. My skin is the clearest its been in years!





These commercialized products are a waste of money. I highly recommend Benzamycin (Ben-za-my-sin)





How it works: It must be stored in the Fridge. When you put in on your face, you should put it on the acne areas of the face, most commons one are nose crevises, forehead, chin. When you apply the cream, it hardens and drys that area of the grease and while you sleep, it cleans out the grease in between your pours. Thus, removing the acne.|||I completely understand where you are coming from. Throughout the years I%26#039;ve tried everything since around 6th grade as well - now I%26#039;m a freshman in college. I%26#039;ve never heard of the product that you mentioned - but something that I found out worked for me was that I started getting acne facials at spas and it has really helped. Nothing ever helped before - dermatologists told me my last choice was to go on Accutane and birth control at age 12 and that was absolutely out of the question. I%26#039;ve also found Aveda acne treatment products and Elemis products to be very helpful. Good luck! (I know this didn%26#039;t answer your question, but I hope it gave you a few more ideas..)|||i havent heard of it but since you said clean and clear worked try clean and clear control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use both in the morning and at night. if you have combination or dry skin use only at night and apply the moisturizer in the morning. dont use bad makeup! for oily skin use powder. liquid foundation and oily skin just dont work well together. an awesome powder is physicians formula mineral loose powder. it soaks up unwanted oil and helps sensitive and acne prone skin. but the last thing you want to do is put loose powder on dry skin. dry skin needs to be hydrated throughout the day. use physicians formula mineral liquid makeup. it also helps sensitive and acne prone skin. another thing you can do with any kind of skin type is go with all natural cleansers. try zyporex, its all natural and just for acne. it gives you a really clean feeling. natural can be the best thing because it doesnt contain harsh chemicals that can irritate your face rather than help.

No comments:

Post a Comment