Saturday, December 26, 2009

When using tea tree eo for acne treatment do you need an exfoliant? ?

I don%26#039;t have extreme acne but I do have bangs so I get the odd pimple here and there on my forehead and sometimes around my nose. I am constantly on the hunt for the best thing to keep my skin clear (I am a neat freak). I have been using neutragena fresh foaming cleanser and neutrogena deep clean gentle exfoliant.I have ran out and and don%26#039;t think it has done the best job I mean it keeps my skin clean but pimples keep coming back. So I went on yahoo answeres and heard about this tea tree eo in soap bar form works well and that all of those drugstore soaps are harmful for my skin. I really need to know before school kicks in (I am starting at an all new school this year grade 10) if I need to be using an exfoliant with this tea tree eo. And to dry pimples out I use rubbing alcohol I know it burns but it works like magic!|||Do you mean like tea tree oil? Because there are some tea tree products that work quite well, but don%26#039;t make the mistake of rubbing tea tree oil directly onto your face! You will break out majorly.





I%26#039;m a bit of a neat freak and skin care addict, but i have to say the less products i put on my face, the better my skin is! Use a mild gentle cleanser just to take off your make up, and then a calming moisturiser- nothing harsh! Buy some spot gel so that you can zap the occasional pimple, and use an exfoliant twice a week for glowy skin!





Hope that helps! :)|||You are using a lot of products on your face! dang. YOu do realize, the body will start producing more and more oil if you keep washing it off. The best treatment, that will cause more pimples now but in the long run make less, start moisturizing your face. Start with a little moisturizer and then slowly, over weeks, add more and more. Because, a moisturizer will make your face think it has oil on it, so your body will stop producing so much oil. get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment