Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the best products for acne treatment?

I%26#039;ve tried Proactiv and Clean and Clear, both did not work. Proactiv made my skin very dry and Clean and Clear was just crap. I have acne on my nose, chin, around my mouth, and a little on my checks. Pretty much everywhere. haha.


I have very greesy skin, if that makes a difference.


Also is there any household remidies that could get rid of them. For instance, I%26#039;ve heard mixing toothpaste with a little water will do the trick, although I%26#039;ve never tried it because it sounds odd.


Any and every answer will help|||clinique have an amazing spot treatment but it costs 拢14.00 it really works|||Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||Okay you have oily skin so: (if you wear makeup) Soak a Cotton wool with a non-oily remover, drag it all across your face.


2) Lather up with a gentle Foaming Facial wash, then rinse with lot%26#039;s of Warm water.


3) Soak a Cotton wool with Astringent lotion, should not irritate your skin if it does get one that a bit more gentle.


4) Use a little bit of light watery cream


5) allow the cream to sink in the skin and finally get a tissue and slowly press against the skin to remove any extra|||alright, I%26#039;m right there with you! I have EXTREMELY oily skin..and it%26#039;s been a nightmare trying to get rid of my acne, but there are things you can do to help it.





first off, drink lots of water!! water water water.


also, if you eat alot of junk food that could be contributing to your acne.


so, I suggest drinking lots of water and eating healthy.





now; for treatments. Every morning, night, and in the shower I wash my face with neutrogena rapid clear and then put on clearasil rapid spot treatment cream afterwards.





however, if you have a pimple that will just not go away there are several different things you could try that I have found effective myself.





you can dab toothpaste on it and leave it on overnight.


you can crush up aspirin and mix it with a little water and apply to your face for 10-15 minutes.


you can rub lemon juice on it for a 10-15 minutes.


you can rub a mixture of honey and banana on your face for 10-15 minutes.


you can rub crushed up garlic on it for 5-10 minutes.





also; try not to touch your face. if you leave your hand on your cheeks or chin it can and most likely will cause your skin to breakout.





hope this helps!|||try cream acnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment