Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it okay to use both differin and dalacin*t as acne treatment?

My doctor prescribed both, but I forgot to ask her which to use when. On the differin, it says to use it at night, on the dalacin instructions, it says to use twice a day.





So now I%26#039;m using wash my face and use dalacin in the morning and then at 6ish I shower and wash my face and apply dalacin (again, then wait at least 2 hours as instructed) before I rinse my face with water (not soap so it doesn%26#039;t dry my skin too much) then apply differin before bed. Does this sound correct, my skin is REALLY dry, could it be because I%26#039;m not using it properly? Should I just use one at night and one in the morning?|||that sounds like TOO much....you should call your doctors nurse tomorrow and ask about it. Differin works wonders, so if you can%26#039;t call your doctors nurse, use differin until he calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment