Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have any of you guys tried this acne treatment?

I suffer from acne and I%26#039;ve tried almost EVERYTHING. I%26#039;m currently using Neutrogena Skin Id and it%26#039;s not workin for me. I used 2 use Proactive and it worked 4 me but acne would still come back and I saw a commercial the other day of an acne medication called Epiduo gel. I was wondering If any of you have tried this medication. I know you have to see a doctor before it is prescribed to you to see if it would work for you and I haven%26#039;t yet made my doc appt yet because I want to know if this medication really works? I would like to hear from people who have heard of it or use it. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks|||I%26#039;m using Epiduo to clear up my acne. It works for me. Epiduo is for people who have mild to medium acne.





Accutane is for people who have severe acne, not mild acne. For example, if your acne doesn%26#039;t go away and you have large pimples. I think that a dermatologist knows what%26#039;s the best treatment for your acne.|||I completely empathize with your situation! I also tried Proactive, it worked for a while and then stopped. I haven%26#039;t tried Epiduo gel. But if you haven%26#039;t already, you should definitely see a dermatologist. I went to one and got prescribed Accutane. It%26#039;s a pill that you take for six months but it really worked for me! And I tried e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g every cream and home remedy you can imagine! Now i have clear skin, people say I could model and have perfect complexion!|||I had acne when I was younger. I tried everything over the counter including ProActiv but nothing worked. Finally I went to the dermotologist and tried numerous different acne medications over a couple years until something finally worked. Everybody%26#039;s skin is different and everybody%26#039;s acne is different to. The best thing would be to go to the doctor and they will determine what medication would be best for you. If your acne is mild to severe do not wait too long to go to the doctor because you can be left with scarring that will never go away.|||My sister uses %26quot;clearskin%26quot; and i think its from avon its a 3 step in shower thing and she is flawless lol, im allergic to something in it though so i use the Clearasil 4 kit. it works really well for me. I get pimples every now and then so i get the 4 hour spot treatment and im clear the next morning|||If you%26#039;re female Co-cyprindiol (type of the pill) works wonders for acne.


If not, sorry!





x|||No, I%26#039;m sorry, but I do have some ideas that might help.





My doctor prescribed Erythromycin Topical Solution USP 2%, and my skin cleared up after a few weeks. It made my skin really dry though. But that shouldn%26#039;t be a problem if you use mosturizers that don%26#039;t clog pores once in a while.





Also, you can try Bee Propolis. It burns, but it reduces the swelling. It%26#039;s really yellow, and smells strongly, so I only use it when I%26#039;m not going out.





Otherwise, just keep your face clean, your hair oil free and out of your face, make sure your bed sheets are clean. Don%26#039;t touch your face or anywhere else with acne.|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment