Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any good face wash or acne treatment for sensitive skin?

Hello. :]


I am wondering what i should use to treat my acne if i have sensitive skin. I%26#039;ve been using stridex facial pads but they just make me break out worse and my face itches. i have used creams for facial hair bleacher/removal that were for sensitive skin and they made me get a rash or my skin red, so i am guessing that my skin is extra sensitive! also most masks make my skin really dry. is there anything i can use to treat my acne that works well, is not too expensive, and is for really sensitive skin?





thanks in advance.|||You could try Aveeno products, they are all natural and they don%26#039;t test on animals.


Look for products that say hypoallergenic and non comedogenic, and make sure they are not scented. That can irritate your skin.


You might even want to try pro-active if you can%26#039;t find anything else. I have never used it but it sounds good. (I have the same problem as you)


Even is you just use an all natural face wash that can really help because it will clean away all the dirt.|||Beyond Belief Acne treatmeant system


doesnt dry the face works really well


A MUST TRY*****

No comments:

Post a Comment