Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your recommended best acne treatment?

Alright so we%26#039;ve seen this question be asked EVERYWHERE. This time I really want to know what you recommend. I%26#039;ve tried ProActiv, Clearasil, Clinique, and Neutrogena. What%26#039;s your opinion on SkinID or Clean and Clear or Epiduo? Also does the Clearasil zit killer stick that stops emerging zits actually work? If any of the above products suck, please say what you would prefer instead. Thank you all for your help. PS: Just give me the product names not the chemicals in the products because we obviously know why or why not you would or wouldn%26#039;t recommend them.|||Epiduo is prescription acne medication. The rest are drugstore brand products.





I don%26#039;t use Clean and Clear because it dries my skin up. I never tried Skin I.D.





I%26#039;m using Epiduo and I got it from my dermatologist. It%26#039;s expensive but it works well.|||You need to do is to get good acne skin product that will be suitable for your skin. There are many acne skin care products available in the market in these days and it%26#039;s not easy to choose the product that will give you the best results. When choosing your product make sure to check that you get at least 2 months full guarantee. Some of the big names in the industry are:





ClearPores, Acuzine, Acnezine, Proactiv, Vilante and some others. You can find more information, reviews, cons and pros on the leading acne skin care products in this website:





http://remove-pimples.50webs.com/





http://www.remove-pimples.co.nr/|||i had really bad acne on my face and shoulders. i told my mom about it and she took my to my primary care physician [no dermatologist needed!] and they prescribed me an antibiotic that i had to take twice a day for three months. its went away, but if that doesn%26#039;t work they%26#039;ll give you a different prescription that would work a little better. we all have different body types remember! Also they gave my two topical treatments which i could use in conjunction with the antibiotic, making the acne disappear faster.





the way the antibiotic works is it targets the bacteria underneath the skin and in your system, instead of just %26quot;unclogging%26quot; pores like most topical treatments/ointments/etc.. this way you are destroying the source of the acne instead of just fighting the symptoms.|||Mary Kay%26#039; Classic Basic skincare which includes a Deep Cleanser, a Clarifying Mask, a Blemish Control Toner and an Oil Control Lotion (or Acne Control Cream). Once the acne is under control, I would recommend that you meet with your Mary Kay consultant again and ask for her recommendation on which products you could switch up. All products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money cheerfully refunded.|||ok ignore any other answers on here





the best way to get rid of spots, pretty much over a night, maybe 2 nights ....is to use surgical spirits





surgical spirits can be bought at a chemist or boots or superdrug, for about a pound.





Cheap,quick, and effective ... i promise xxx|||http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Nutriti…|||I use Cetaphil.


It can be bought from a chemist.


I%26#039;ve never used the Clearasil zit killer stick so I can%26#039;t help you with that sorry.|||Please used Probably proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment