Saturday, December 26, 2009

Role of GreeN tea in Acne treatment ?

I heard from many people and on websites also that green tea can help to reduce the acne ..


Some one suggest to take it in the form of normal tea , twice or thrice in a day ...and few suggested that we shud used that used tea bags on the face ........


Still my search for the best treatment is going on ..and not started yet ..


Now if any one really have experience of it...can suggest the best way to start this treatment......and any specific green tea brand ( tea company representative . pls excuse ) ....as this is not available every where ..


|||I started to research green tea when my doctor told me to drink it every day for rheumatoid arthritis and I found that it%26#039;s actually good for many things. Acne is one of them. I don%26#039;t have acne but a good friend of mine does so I told her about it and her face has cleared up. The good thing about green tea also is that you can take it in any form; pills, cream, or drunk as a tea.


Green tea is rich in epigallocatechin gallate which fights bacteria. This reduces the eruption of blackheads, zits, and keeps your pores unclogged. It also detoxifies and kills free radicals.


Putting a tea bag on your face couldn%26#039;t hurt, but I think drinking it would be more beneficial as your whole body would be getting the antioxidants.





Lipton%26#039;s Green tea is good and at health food stores, they sell a green tea that will tell you on the box it reduces free radicals, which is what you want. Sorry, can%26#039;t remember the name. But do drink green tea. Won%26#039;t hurt and it will help.|||never heard

No comments:

Post a Comment