Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the top acne treatments that is not proactive?

have you heard or exposed acne treatment or murad whats the top acne treatment that is not proactive. proactive didnt work for me!|||I was going to recommend Murad...but another DEFINITE winner is Ilona Skincare. Ilona has a portion of their skincare line dedicated to fighting acne. I%26#039;ve seen it work miracles on many people. There are only a few products you%26#039;ll need in the beginning... 1. In the Clear Day solution, 2. In the Clear Night solution, and 3. In the Clear Mask (which you can use as a spot treatment). Once you get your skin under control, you%26#039;ll want to start exfoliating about once or twice a week, then following with the Mask. For the exfoliation, I would recommend using 4. Ilona%26#039;s Soft Polishing Creme, because it is so gentle (no harsh beads that will spread bacteria and tear up your pores). Go to their website: www.ilona.com....they%26#039;ll make sure you%26#039;re taken care of. Look nowhere else!!|||Try Arbonne Clear Advantage System. Those who used Proactiv and found it didn%26#039;t work for them switched to Arbonne and it ended up being the only thing that cleared up the acne, and scars without burning. Email me if you have any questions.


Find it here...


http://NuGenerationEntrepreneurs.myarbon鈥?/a>|||read tips on treating acne and more on skin care on this site|||Differin|||Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Acne cure


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......





Skincare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads


Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair


Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffynes/Makeup/dry skin/oily skin ....etc.





http://geebal.blogspot.com|||cut it off|||I use a combo of Differen and Cetafil (sp?). You can get Cetafil at Target, but Differen requires and perscription. You could also try Duac.|||probably benzaclyn|||Have you tried ClearPores? If not check it out! Also on the site there are some FREE articles I have compiled for you...





http://www.yourhealthsiteonline.com/get_鈥?/a>|||I%26#039;ve always used Clearasil Oil Controlling pads and those work great for me, I never really had acne though, my sister had it really bad and she had been using the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser and her skin REALLY cleared up, I used it and its really cool feeling, your face gets ice cold!! You should definitely try it!|||go to a dermitologist|||Tea tree oil is the only thing that finally worked for me, and I tried everything. I cleanse my face with natural tea tree oil cleanser that I get from Trader Joes, then I use a cotton ball to spread on some tea tree oil, and then I use emu oil or jojoba oil to moisturize. My skin cleared up in 2 weeks and has never looked better. Make sure to keep your hands away from your face, to keep your headphones and phone earpiece clean, and to change your washcloth and pillowcase every day. And never pop a pimple. No matter how hard it is not to.





Don%26#039;t skip the moisturizing part just because you%26#039;re a guy - you have to keep up the moisture level. If you don%26#039;t want to use tea tree oil and jojoba oil, use organic apple cider vinegar with a couple of aspirin crumbled up in it - apply that twice a day. It has to be aspirin for the salycilic acid, so don%26#039;t use Tylenol or Ibuprofen or anything like that.|||Clearasal Ultra works great!|||jsut use good old noxema orginal face wash only two bucks it works and i use it. dont pay anymore money! jsut get this and see real results! have not had acne for two yrs! hey try it urself! not too expensive for a trial run|||lets go with a little bit of just being natural and having a conscience!!





Step one!! Don%26#039;t touch your face, germs reign throughtout your hands, you touch all kinds of things and touch your face, you think you face likes that?!?! Hell to ye no!!


Step 2: Wash your face with a nonscented soap!! Again, its your face, all that medicated, and perfumes ruins the skin!!! Trust me!! They are chemicals!!!


Step 3: don%26#039;t eat so much fried and unhealthy foods and drink more water!! Your body, everywhere, DOES show you how you diet throughout your life!!!!


Step 4: Washing your face:


Rinse with warm water,


wash with a warm sudsy face towel


use a NONscented soap(IVORY) or organic soaps (Ex. oatmeal and honey type soaps) Natural, harmless ingredient soaps


rinse with hot/warm water


pat you face dry, do not scrub, again, its your face we are talking about, not your,...well nevermind, you get the point!!





Follow these easy steps and you will have a face of royality, flawless like The Kng!!|||I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It%26#039;s time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/


that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.|||I have suffered acne so much as many of you have had.


I had tried everything such as pills, cr猫me, lotion, those are made by brand name companies, but I was so stressed because they didn鈥檛 work.


One day, I knew aloe is good to treating acne, and one of my Korean friends told me of a product called Aloe Enne from Namyang Aloe.


I tried it several weeks, and I am so pleased about the result.


After cleaning up my face, I put it on my face, and it feels like my skin gets much moist and healthier. I think aloe really works.


So I hope you have the good skin too.|||i didnt work on me eaither, acuetane is the best, but very serious side affects|||I think clindamycin is a top treatment. It%26#039;s an antibiotic cream prescribed by the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment