Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why is everyone reccomending proactive for acne treatment?

I need substantial ans coz i am tire of trying new treatment n failing each time.


Is proactive really good or is it coz it is endorsed br celebrities?


N is it available in singapore?|||I heard nothing but good about it, when I used it it cleared my face up, however, if i stopped using it then the acne came back worse then it was in the first place before I had started with it. and it kinda made my face itchy and when i scratched it i thought it the day after i thought i had left scars, but then the scars went away. so y not try it, other peopel i know say it really helped them. if u don tlike it then just stop the treatment and move on|||I had very bad acne and NOTHING worked to get rid of it. My friend suggested I start using ProActive, and it cleared up my skin wonderfully! I really do recommend it :)|||It doesnt really work do well. everyone gets it just because of the comercials.


If you want natural, at home stuff, you have got to read this book. I had the same problem, for years. It really pissed me off that I should have been more popular, except for the pimples. I am smart and funny, but they just ate away at my self-esteem. I was determined to get rid of them by hook or by crook.





I tried a whole bunch of things like proactive and others but nothing seemed to work. I tried a few different books and e-books and nothing helped. Then, I read an awesome e-book that will teach you all the home remedies that you will need to get rid of acne permanently. At first I thought it was too expensive, but then I realized that I pay this much like every month for pimple medicine and washes, and this was a one time thing. Best decision I ever made! Not only did it help me stop getting pimples, it also helped clear up my old pimple scars, which were really pissing me off!


You can learn about the book at this link


http://bambiberg.solution72.hop.clickban鈥?/a>


I tried some books from my dermatologist, but they didn%26#039;t help me, plus I kept on forgetting to return them to the library. The best thing about the e-book is that I downloaded it right away, and i had the copy forever.|||I have used proactive and I haven%26#039;t found it to be extremely great, but I haven%26#039;t used for that long. So I am hoping it will turn out to be really good. I have heard from some close friends that it is awesome. So I took there word over celebrities words. Yes, you can buy proactive. Here is the site to buy it internationally.








Does Proactiv Solution ship to international addresses?


Yes. Please visit our international site at proactiv.net.|||um personally i think no but my skin is very sensitive and most creams make my acne worst but alot of my friends say it works for them so...

No comments:

Post a Comment