Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do I do about my acne treatment?

Ok so my acne is mild or about grade 2. Is all over my cheeks and there is some on my shoulders, and chest. I%26#039;m gone to the doctor about it and she gave me tretinoin. I have used it for a little over 2 weeks now and i have gotten large rashes on my chest and on my neck. It has not gotten any better and my skin is peeling and hurts like h*ll. So do I just need to use a moisturizer or do i need to contact the doctor and let her know that this is adgravating my skin because she never told me i needed to use a moisturizer. I%26#039;m also taking minocycline, which i have been taking for about 4 months. I don%26#039;t see her again until february so should i contact her now and tell her i%26#039;m having problems or should i wait it out. If my acne doesn%26#039;t clear up we kind of decided that i should try accutane because nothing has worked. A lot of the medications I have taken worked at the start but never finished the job. This one i currently have has not helped at all. Please give me some help. I really appreciate it.|||Have you tried proactive or something like that? I don%26#039;t use it but I hear it works. I use mary kay acne treatment gel. It helps me a lot and keeps my face clear. I also use the mary kay skin care. Acne is a way of the body getting rid of the toxins that are in the body. Drink lots of water and try to stay away from any processed foods or anything with lots of sugar and/or oil. My boyfriend also had a semi-bad case of acne, since he started exercising more and drinking more water, it has cleared up a little. Taking care of yourself it what will helo the most. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment