Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is AcneFree a good treatment for acne??Experience?

I%26#039;m thinking of buying it. I read a lot of great reviews about it and would like to try it out. Does it really work? Any personal experiences with this product? How long does it take to work?





Thanks(I%26#039;ll pick best answer ASAP)|||It all depends on your skin type.


I tried it and it didnt to anything for me.


My brother however (Were not blood related)


Used it with FANTASTIC results


and his skin cleared up in a few weeks and has stayed


that way.|||Honestly No. I have tried proactive and acne free and i found that clinique has the best system with the dramatically different moisturizer gel after.|||it totally worked for me trust your instinct i heard it only has a 1 in 50 chance for boys but for girls its a 1 and 5 chance

No comments:

Post a Comment