Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I reduce redness after OXY Acne Treatment?

I recently (About a week ago) have been using the three party OXY acne treatment. (Face/Shower Wash, Cleansing Pads, Spot Treatment) For the entire week, my acne has been tons clearer than in the past. The only problem is the redness above my upper lip. Its pretty unsightly.





I%26#039;ve put all the Carmex and Moisturizer I can on the skin above my lip. it got a little better here and there. But still isn%26#039;t doing any good. Its to the point where the moisturizer started causing more acne.





I%26#039;m fighting a two way battle. Is there any-way I can reduce this redness almost immediately, and still be able to continue the treatment? I see that OXY has a moisturizer, anybody try it? Is it any good?





I%26#039;m just looking for suggestions|||You can not apply it in that area, and find something else to use for acne in that area.





U can also apply vitamin e skin oil, use brewed chamomile tea bags, ice, or some other kind of anti inflammatory|||You might need to switch the strength of Oxy treatment you are using, apparently it is to strong for your skin..in the mean time apply a cold compress to your skin because whenever you cleanse your skin in hot water, your pores are open...so the cold compress will close your pores.. for the redness, I suggest neosporin antibiotic cream..I use this after getting my eyebrows tweezed or waxed because I have sensitive skin and develop a redness afterwards.. I hope this helps...|||take two un coated aspirin tablets crush them add a drop or two of water to make a paste apply the paste at night in the morning wash past off and use clear eyes eye drops in the area, use the eye drops as needed through out the day.........dont use harsh acne treatments in the areas of the face with thin skin (around the eye, lips or ears) this skin can not handle acne products|||just don%26#039;t put it above your lip, most people don%26#039;t get acne there anyway. If you get redness other places you%26#039;re using too much of the treatments and either tone down on the cleaning or use it every other day or don%26#039;t use all the acne products in the same day. or once a day etc. find what works for you.|||I%26#039;ve also used oxy in the past and I%26#039;ve had the same problem. It seemed like when I put ice on the red spots it helped a little but then I usually just used cover up|||dont use the cleasing pads above your lips the wash should be enough and the spot treatment only when u have a pimple or feel one coming in|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment