Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has any one found a good acne treatment?

My face is not bad to the point of meds. but it is not great if any one know please let me know.|||i have found that a detox is usually good for the acne as well as according to the chinese traditional medicine school of thought.. pimples on your face are not just a result of your skin.. but also some weakness in your organs.





Eg, pimples on your nose are linked to a weaker digestive system.. etc...





So when you detox, you go to the root of the problem and resolve it so that when you take care of the skin, the pimple goes away and STAYS AWAY.





My brother in law did one and found that his acne has disappeared and his face no longer so red. He also lost some excess weight as well ;)





If you would like to find out more about the detox, email me at verityy@yahoo.com|||tea tree oil applied with a cotton pad|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Pimples Acne cure


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com|||Stridex works wonders if you use it regularly. Also, washing with J%26amp;J baby bath helped clear up my son%26#039;s acne.





My daughter tried Proactiv. Not only did it NOT work, but they tried to keep sending me more after I cancelled (you join a %26quot;club%26quot; if you order it, and they send you a new supply every month and bill you for it). As for their %26quot;money back guarantee,%26quot; they not only billed me after I had cancelled, but they never reimbursed me for the amount that was unused from the first order, like their offer claims they will. Be careful if you do busines with them.|||proactive works so great|||Stop using the soap you bathe your body with on your face. A lot of people have sensitive skin and some do who don%26#039;t even realize it. Even if it%26#039;s a good moisturizing or anti-bacteria soap, it is too harsh and over-drying for your face. the skin of the facial area is a very sensitive. You have to use facial cleansing creams and astringents and moisturizers. If you have sensitive skin like me, you should get a sensitive type. Since I started ONLY using a sensitive cleanser cream or astringent followed by a moisturizer a while back--my skin has been so clear and healthy looking. No bumps or nothing, just smooth. I%26#039;ve heard that Proactiv is so good but I think it%26#039;s expensive and I don%26#039;t want to pay anything past $12-$20 for a facial cleanser/anti-blemish product when I get the same results with my 2-3 significant products from any Walgreens/CVS or Walmart.|||I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It%26#039;s time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.|||proactiv|||Read some very effective tips and articles on this site on how to get rid of acne and more to help you with it|||I know tons that work great!





1. Netrugena Acne Elminating Spot gel (found at any drugstores near you..about $7).





2. St. Ives apricot scrub for oily/blemish skin.





3. on-the-spot (it really really works for real! This one is best if you have a couple of pimples or acne and it is found at any drugstores near you).





4. Clear and clean products.





5. Johnsons to Johnson acne wash 9found at any drugstores near you or Wal-mart)





6. Netrugena acne wash or deep cleanser ( found at any drugstores near you)





Choose one! Hope this helps! They really are great products.....|||u can use glycolic skin tonner|||I found that proactiv did not work for me so I tried orgins and I love it they have something for everybody oily skin dry skin acne facials just go to orgins.com and it is all natural|||wash. facial scurb|||My doctor prescribed Differin, which I am in love with.|||Dr. Murad鈥檚 Acne Complex





All over the world so much research has been done to curb acne because it makes beautiful faces ugly and full of black prominent spots. Very many researches have been conducted and a few have tasted success. One of them is Acne Complex.





Before getting into the details of Acne Complex, we need to know more about acne.


Acne is a skin disorder that usually happens when a person is in the teens. During that particular period of life, in both male and female bodies, Androgen, a male sex hormone, increases. This increase of Androgen does not necessarily happen in everybodys body. But in whosever鈥檚 body this increase happens, it causes overproduction of sebum and keratin. This results in clogged pores of the skin and infection. This is called acne. In the case of acne the hormones can create acne beyond teenage years. Especially among women this trend is seen.|||proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment