Saturday, December 26, 2009

How safe is laser technique for acne treatment???

Please suggest me whether I should go for laser treatment or not. Because in any clinic which provides this service , they never tell about its side effects or its demerits. I am confused. I have this problem of acne since last 5 years and I am under mediacation throughout this period. Although I have changed doctors but still it doesn%26#039;t show any improvement.Almost everything I have tried and given its due time to show its effects. But nothing has worked so far.





Someone has suggested me to undergo this treatment( laser). I want to know about its side effects or ill effects if any. Also I want to know about blue\red light treatment if anyone has heard about it.





Also can there be any problem if I undergo treatment under an unexperienced dermatologist or a person who is not qualified as a doctor but knows how to do it?





A person told me he has this laser treatment instrument with him and he can treat me with nominal charges as compared to the fees paid to dermatologist. I didn%26#039;t meet him since. But can you advise whether that can be safe and harmless or should I be more prudent in such type of treatment.|||Sounds extreme just for acne.





Lasers are used to heal scaring from acne, but for acne itself? I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s common.





The medicated treatments plus strict cleanliness worked pretty well for me, eventually. Need to take a 2 pronged approach, face wash plus the creams.





|||Prudent to go to an expert, qualified and experienced and reputed!

No comments:

Post a Comment