Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best OTC acne treatment?

I have acne that ranges from mild to moderate, with huge pores and some mild discoloration from old breakouts. My skin dries out extremely quickly, and all the moisturizers I have tried, including oil free ones, make me break out more. Mineral makeup also causes my skin to break out badly. I have tried numerous products including proactive, clean and clear advantage, and acnefree. Everything seems to work nicely for the first week or so, and then it just seems to stop.





Do you have any suggestions as to what I could try, that is not prescription? Ideally I am looking for a 3 step system similar to proactive or acnefree. I%26#039;ve been looking at brands like Clinique thinking that they might be of better quality, do you have any thing in mind?|||PHISODERM! That works best trust me. I used everything from nordstroms and infomercials even Proactive, none of them worked for me. I%26#039;ve used it for the last 3 years of high school and my face cleared up and I haven%26#039;t used it since.|||I%26#039;ve noticed that different areas of my face react differently to different face washes. One wash might work for my forehead and my nose but then my chin would break out really badly. I%26#039;ve tried proactive, but it didn%26#039;t work. The basic nutrogena acne wash has worked pretty well for me and so has the clearasil moisturizing wash.|||We all have different skin to a degree. I cant tell you what is the best over the counter acne treatment for you skin. You will have to try a product and if it works great. If not, try until you find what works for you.


Blessings!|||Zeno it is a heat using zit zapper it is really cool you can get it online Its $149.00 :)|||Proactive works great!


And you don%26#039;t need a prescription!|||Go online and see Dr Murad if not you need to see a derm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment