Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've been using some pore cleaner and acne treatment for 1 week and I see bad result.?

Hi, I%26#039;ve been using a pore cleaner and some acne creams that my sis bought to me especially for puberty/oily face acne. So I%26#039;ve used them and I%26#039;m still using those; however it cleaned my pores but my acnes are just getting worse(well not really worse, like over 5 new big acnes). I%26#039;ve saw some typical questions like this and there were answers that %26quot;when you use acne treatments, you first see a bad effect, then a good one.%26quot;


Is that true? Should I keep using those? I mean she bought me them for $50 just for those puberty but I don%26#039;t see effect. Thanks|||Yes its true, you see bad results then good ones. Your supposed to wait about two months to see if it makes any progress.


Trust me I have had acne forever and it always get worse before it gets better.


If you really want your acne to go away see a dermatologist (skin doctor) and they will asses your skin and then give you perscription medecine. Sometimes they even give you antibiotics for acne.








I used to take the vitamin Zinc and it worked really well for my skin.|||I would suggest still using this product for at least two more weeks, if it doesn%26#039;t have any effect, it might be time to see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment