Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am 9 weeks pregnant and just found out not to use acne treatments with salycic acid???

I have been using an acne treatment on my skin with 2% salycic acid, and I am worried that i may have harmed my baby. Has anyone else used it and not had any problems. I am stopping as of today but still need comfort because Im worried its too late.|||Salicylic acid applied topically for acne is totally safe to use during pregnancy. I was also concerned about this and asked my doctor--she told me it was safe. A mild treatment used once or twice a day is okay, and a 2% solution is definitely very mild. The acne medicines with retin-A/vitamin A are the dangerous ones to use. Your baby is fine!|||Hey Nara,





I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein鈥?/a> and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only $40 and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Jessica|||Please stop using that. Pregnant or not pregnant, it is always harmful. It has some specific steriod based toxins, that enter through ones skin on the topical application. Please discontinue dear.|||it should be ok as you were not taking it internally, as long as you are not bleeding, baby is ok.The dose in the lotion is very small, and anyway, it should have a warning on the label about pregnancy use.


You will probably find your skin is improving anyway, now you are pregnant. Remember the cocoabutter cream for the tummy, a little goes a long way, so use sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment