Saturday, December 26, 2009

Homepathic treatment for cystic acne?

I have cystic acne and have a zit coming up on the very edge of my lip. Unfortunately, I now look like I have a fat lip and I work in a looks focused office! I can%26#039;t use my spot cream that I normally use on my lips b/c it has benzoyl peroxide(spelling I know) in it. Any ideas to at least bring the swelling down? I used a hot washcloth to no avail.|||Unfortunately there%26#039;s not much you can do with cystic acne. I have it and I%26#039;ve tried everything over the counter for years. I never found anything to really help, the acne forms too far beneath the skin%26#039;s surface for most over the counter creams to reach. My acne is under control now but I am on birth control pills and Retin A, and even then I get a break out about once a month. Another common treatment is antibiotics or Accutane, but I didn%26#039;t want to go either one of those routes because of how hard they are on the body. I would suggest as for now just continue to use a hot washcloth whenever you can, it sucks that these things tend to have to run their course.|||proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment