Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Face is red, stinging, oily, looks like sunburn or worse after using acne treatment (Duac/Differlin)?

Okay, I don%26#039;t know what is causing this.


I used get compliment on my skin ALL the time but now people would ask, %26#039;what%26#039;s wrong with your face%26#039;. This is horrible.





I%26#039;ve been using


Morning:


1) Proactiv Deep Cleansing to wash face (using for 2 weeks)


2) Apply DUAC on (as prescribed by dermatologist-used for 3days)


3) Oil free moisturizer (was okay but now it stings when I apply)





However afterward my face gets red, stings and my nose gets really oily. I then see noticeable larger pores. For the first time I rather be forever anti-social than walk out and be seen. Is it usually red for the first few week?





Night time:





1) Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash


2) Differlin


3) Moisturiser





Perhaps I should only use proactive once a day or something.





I also do Proactiv Refining Mask 2-3 times a week.|||You are using too many products at once. there is a such thing as active ingredients. mixing these ingredients together can have adverse effects on your skin. also try sensitive skin products they have them for all kinds of skin types and ranges of acne. also apply aloe vera on to cool down the burning and sunblock any and all times you go out.


hope that helped.|||ms k is correct sweety. i know ur just tryn to get rid of ur acne, i did the same thing mixing together different acne products. but it strips you face of color and moisture which could cause harsh and permanent effects to your skin that u dont want. use the differin gel ur doc gave u and dont use the moisturizer until ur face stops stinging.... in fact. dont use any acne med at all until ur face stops stings and ur rash clears up.

No comments:

Post a Comment