Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which acne spot treatment?

Shud i get clean and clear advantage spot or neutrogena rapid clear. which one works better if i have about 4-5 big bumps on my face, and a whole buncha small ones? also which one works faster? like say picture day is in 2 days. i%26#039;ve heard good things about both of them and couldnt decide. so please help me. im not really interested in suggestions about other products, only ur opinions on these. im not saying that my face has to totally be clear (like that%26#039;ll happen in 2 days) but just to reduce it so its no that visible.|||u should get clean and clear advantage spot,i have both and there really good but clean and clear 1 works faster|||I personally would definatly reccomend Clearicel or however you spell it lol. It TOTALLY works, I used to have a couple pimples her or there but now my face is zit free! it is like magic!!|||neutrogena


omg i used it for 4 days and it got rid of all my bumps on my forhead


i just put it on and it went on clear


i waited 5 minutes for it to dry


powder over it and each day it got samller and smaller


amazing


Sounds like your struggling a bit girl


buy this kit if you want 100% clear skin


worked super for my neice


neutrogena advanced acne therapy kit


also buy an aloe verra plant at a wallmart..


use at nightime cuz it will moisturize your skin and keep it from overdrying





Love Kurin|||Best Acne Treatments in 2007


=========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.





...before you spend MORE money and time ;-)|||u should get clearasil.

No comments:

Post a Comment