Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do you think is the best working Face wash/acne treatment brand?

There%26#039;s a ton, Neutrogena, Proactiv, Clean and Clear, Equate, and more and more. What do you think is the best kind?








I%26#039;m 12, and I do have some acne. My parents had really bad skin and my older sister does too. I don%26#039;t want a bunch of pimples, so I want to use face wash to prevent acne as best as I can. I know, acne is a part of life and everyone gets it at some part, little or big amount. Just wanted opinions on whats the best brand?|||im 16 and ive tried a few different brands and the best one is





neutrogena oil-free acne wash


good luck!|||i use St.Ives Cleansers and then after i wash my face i use Oxy and that works for me hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment