Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please help me find a good acne treatment!?

Ok here is all my info:


My name is Martin and i%26#039;m a 16 your old guy in my junior year of high school. I started to get acne in freshman year but never really did anything about it because it would only be a zit or two. Sophomore year is when i began to get a little more severe acne. Every day i had a new pimple or two. Towards the end of the year i finally decided to do something about my acne once it became very noticeable. I bought my first ever acne treatment, Proactiv Solutions. Expecting miracles, i was very disapointed when after 3 and a half months of use there was no significant difference in my facial acne. It was almost time for me to begin junior year when i suddenly got a huge breakout along the right side of my chin and jaw line. Now many people have told me that maybe this was due to stress but i know it wasnt because i had just had the best summer of my life and i had just gotten the thing most kids wait a long time for, my drivers license. At the time i was taking many muscle gain supplements, including creatine. Could it have been because of that? Well back to my acne, the right side of my chin is now scarred because of how severe my acne was at one point. As for the rest of my face it%26#039;s doing ok, i get occasional zits, but i have areas where it seems like they may never go away. i%26#039;m really careful and follow the acne free unwriten rules ( drink water, don%26#039;t touch your face, etc.) all i%26#039;m looking for is a good ance treatment that works. i have a pretty sensitvive face if that helps. i%26#039;ve tried proactiv and neutrogena advanced solutions. if you know any home treatments, or anything that will help my acne scars and acne pimples please let me know! Thanks so much guys!|||Well, I tried Proactiv Solution as well, and similarly noticed that it treats the outside appearance, but does not rid the acne problem. I have switched to a natural solution. My mom found a great product that detoxifies your body, which is the wisest solution because that prevents the acne from even forming, and serves as a vitamin/mineral supplement as well. The products I use are called Kyani Sunrise, and Kyani Sunset: sunrise consists of the antioxidants, while sunset consists of the vitamins/minerals (Omega-3 and Tocotrienols, vitamin E and many more).





If you want more info, please e-mail me at lil1702@yahoo.com|||check out my articles:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>|||I know what you mean bro I have the same thing. If found that avoiding milk (hormones) and keeping my hair short made acne a lot more manageable.|||I%26#039;ve tried Proactive and Clean and clear and stuff like that and they never worked. I even had something that my doctor prescribed for me and that didn%26#039;t work. For the last few months I%26#039;ve been using Neutrogena Skin ID. I LOVE IT!! My skin feels and looks clearer. I never had luck with any of the other Neutrogena stuff but a friend of mine got me using this stuff. You just go online and answer a few questions about your skin and it sets up a little regimen and some washes to suit your skin. I had to modify my regimen because I too have sensitive skin. Instead of using all the stuff everyday I usually use one of the things once a day. Like I said I love it. Good luck with everything!|||I know what you feel, I%26#039;m a girl and nothing could hide the acne. I went to the dermathologist and he prescribed roaccutane, it%26#039;s pretty expensive but I%26#039;ve been buying it online. It really helped me, you have no idea, it has side effects I think but I haven%26#039;t experience any, What I did is I went thru the whole box as a normal dose one a day and then I started taking half a day or one every other day. Consult your doctor and hope that helps because it%26#039;s just awful to have acne

No comments:

Post a Comment