Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I do a more advanced acne treatment?

I currently use proactiv, but I wonder if I should use Zeno or some laser treatment. I have about moderate acne I guess. Would it be worth it, or should I just stick with proactiv?|||MY daughter had the worst acne i have ever seen !!! A cheaper version to proactive, is benzac.It works the same ,has the, same ingredients. Now if you still have bad skin go to the doctor, in this day and age no girl should have to suffer with acne, get him to perscribe a low dose antibiotic that is taken twice a day, its so low it hasent got any adverse effects, my daughter uses%26#039;doxylin 100mg twice a day. The dr said if that stops working the pill can help. Good luck , i know how heartbreaking it can be for a young girl! Just remember that your beauty is on the inside and when you grow out of the acne, your beauty will still be there!xxBY the way her skin is crystal clear now, and give it a few weeks to work!xx|||try clearpores it%26#039;s really good. I%26#039;ve done Zeno and it%26#039;s a long process, one at a time, but does work.





http://www.squidoo.com/zeno-acne-device-review/


http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/acne-product.html





good luck. Report Abuse
|||where you get zeno?|||go to a dermo - they%26#039;ll guide you|||get more advanced stuff it works way better|||TAKE ZINC AND BILLBERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment