Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No more breakouts but do i still have to use my acne treatment?

i had acne so i went to the dermatologist and he gave me a benzoyl peroxide gel, tretinion cream, and clindamycin phosphate solution . now, hypothetically speaking, if i dont breakout anymore do i still have to use all of those things the dermatologist gave me? cause i dont want to use it and dry out my skin if i dont need it.


i was also thinking of using something that would help heal my acne scars (any recommendations?) but would i be using too much stuff on my face if i had to continue using my acne creams/gels?|||coming from someone who is also experiencing acne, my doctor told me to continue using my prescription a good month to make sure it doesn%26#039;t come back. Also, if you really want a clear face you should use a product to get rid of the scars. Personally, my acne recently went away but i still have the scars.


I wish you the absolute best. i know how much acne sucks.|||try znp soap ask you r doctor about it

No comments:

Post a Comment