Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Should I get the Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device or the ThermaClear Heat Enabled Acne Treatment?

Hi, I need some advice on which product to buy. I have mild acne, and it seems like no matter how many times a day and how often I was my face, there is always a few left over, and it drives me crazy lol. I%26#039;m 14, and I%26#039;m going into high school in September, and I want to give off a good first impression. (And possible score myself a girl ;) lol!!!) Well anyway, I read that the ThermaClear device stings pretty bad, but in the long run it seems more cheaper and effective than the Zeno. Normally pain isn%26#039;t a problem with me, as I can take a lot of pain on my body. However, it%26#039;s my face that I%26#039;m worried about when it comes to pain, as I have eczema, so my skin is pretty sensitive. I don%26#039;t want to be in pain with the ThermaClear, but I want my pimples to be gone. Is it really that bad of a %26quot;zap%26quot;? And do you think that my sensitive skin would be better off with Zeno? Please help, thanks!|||Often fewer products are better. People often make their acne worse by using too many products. There is no quick fix for acne. Your doctor may recommend some prescription medication. Keep your face very clean. Drink plenty of water. Eat a nutritious diet and get enough sleep. Try to reduce the stress in your life. Probably the most useful and effective things you can do are to apply hot compresses to pustules and cysts and never to pick or squeeze pimples. Playing with or popping pimples, no matter how careful and clean you are, nearly always makes bumps stay redder and bumpier longer. Here are a few informative links with additional home treatment ideas.





http://www.medicinenet.com/acne/article.鈥?/a>


http://www.acne.com/cause_effects/causes鈥?/a>


http://www.acnerecovery.com/acne-informa鈥?/a>


|||well, most commercial products don%26#039;t work..





just go to your dermatologist or your normal doctor.


mine gave me clindamyacin and tazorac and ihave clear skin now :)|||i dont know about that but i know that if you put toothpaste on a pimple it dries out the pores. are you cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment